Deciding on the perfect gift can be a bit stressful but wrapping it doesn’t have to be. With a little bit of creativity and some everyday supplies you can create gift wrapping that is eco-friendly and reusable or recyclable! Here are some items from around the house that you can re-purpose to wrap a gift!
- Paper Grocery Bags: Cut to fit the gift you are giving and decorate with markers, crayons, stickers, rubber stamps or whatever craft items you have around the house.
- Mason Jars: Fill with tissue, tulle or create a unique lining with construction paper or everyday printer paper. Tie with ribbon or yarn.
- Newspaper: Decorate or use alone. Tie a colorful ribbon to accent the black and white print.
- Shoe Boxes: Take those left over shoe boxes you have in your closet and use them to wrap and even ship your gifts.
- Cereal Boxes: Cut to size and leave “as is” for a unique and eco-friendly gift wrap.
*Photo courtesy of modernposhdesign.com